We're growing faster than Jack's beanstalk, only instead of magic there's a group of incredibly talented Snaggers fueling our rise to the top. For three years running, Snagajob has made the Deloitte Fast 500 and the Great Place to Work lists. We're not saying every company has to be on both lists, but if you're looking for a fast-growing company with an exciting culture, why shouldn't you be able to have your cake and eat it, too?
An award-winning company culture
We don't just make crazy claims of greatness; we back it up with a dedication to Snaggers rivaled by few other companies. Our company culture is grounded in our mission, three core values and a dedication to the community. Our emphasis on these areas has received local and national recognition from The Great Place to Work Institute, Entrepreneur Magazine, Winning Workplaces, Hype Richmond and Greater Richmond SHRM.
A career to infinity and beyond
At Snagajob we're stone-cold (not to be confused with the delicious Ice creamery Cold Stone) serious about career growth. In fact, we're so jazzed about promoting from within that we've got our own training program (Snagger U), plus individual development plans, dedicated training budgets and career paths for every position in the company.
And the icing on the cake
- It takes 3.3 seconds to get down the slide.
- Senior Network Engineer Bob Stoll makes the best popcorn from our popcorn machine.
- Playing Wii and XBOX Kinect on a projector screen in the Town Center is better than playing at your house.
- Ping-pong, foosball and Office Olympics can get pretty intense.
- Be prepared. Snaggers get really into all of our holiday parties.
- You never think you will need the back-up childcare until you do, and then it's awesome!
- Oh yeah, and mom's get up to four months maternity leave.
- Snaggers get free tickets and even VIP access to the Innsbrook After-Hours shows, which is just around the corner!
- Make it rain with employee referral awards (up to $2,000), 401k and stock options.
- We really care about your career growth, which is why we offer opportunities to attend conferences and trainings.
- 18 days of paid time off and 7 paid holidays.
- If you don't know where to volunteer for your paid “Community Work-Out” day, we can give you plenty of options with all our community partners.
- When the weather is nice, Snaggers showcase their grill skills for Buck-a-burger Fridays.
- The teamwork here makes work fun, but we take it seriously with team lunches and outings and official Snagger jerseys.
- When you're at your best, we're at ours. Snaggers have access to up to an on-site personal trainer, healthy snack options, an on-site fitness center with full locker rooms and showers, on-site massages and 50-percent off health and fitness memberships.
- On-site dry cleaning is a nice perk for our Snaggers on the go.
- It's really easy to spend an extra hour at the office when gathering at the office pub and first Friday happy hours.
- Star in your own “Daddy Daycare” sequel while the new mom's on the mend with our unique paternity leave benefit.