Citi's success is built on the talent and experience of our employees. With clients in more than 100 countries, our people represent a broad spectrum of backgrounds and cultures. We never look for anyone to fit into a particular mold. Instead, we embrace diversity, and cultivate an environment that allows us to learn and grow from one another. Because when our people grow, Citi grows.
Citi Collection Services Representative
The CFS Loss Mitigation Specialist 1 has initial and frequent contact with customers. This position will identify and address early and late stage collections requirements, needs/issue, volumes, and timelines for a portfolio or group of portfolios. This position will also recommend solutions for difficult delinquent accounts, provide excellent customer service to the portfolio of customers, perform administrative tasks (such as cash drawer management, answer telephones, routine typing, order supplies and pay bills), and service accounts. The position requires direct supervision from the Center Manager and hands-on coaching from the Assistant Center Manager.
1. Loss Mitigation
Ensure proper collection actions by addressing the issues and following procedures/instructions by choosing among alternative courses of action to resolve delinquencies. Contacts customers to resolve moderately complex issues regarding processing/closing basic loans, curing loan defaults and recovering past due payments. Control delinquency based on assigned delinquency categories for past due accounts. Take promises for payment based on assigned parameters; make recommendations on deferments and other problem account solutions to minimize losses. Uses negotiation skills to resolve delinquency issues. Adheres to company policy and guidelines on all collection calls. Documents the computer system in a clear and concise manner. Works under general supervision and established procedures.
2. Account Maintenance
Utilizes computer software to document calls, analyze customer problems, and resolve basic issues. Utilize all available tools and technology to influence customer behavior with established procedures. Maintains good records about transactions in the folders. Researches problems, such as skip tracing, to enhance customer account maintenance.
3. Customer Service
Responds to customer inquiries with enhanced and excellent customer service for a wide variety of customer inquiries. Following Center Manager guidance and supervision, provide financial solutions to customers by assisting with debt obligations. Accept and post payments.
Assures compliance to company guidelines and regulatory requirements in every sale. May support a variety of products/services.
5. Employee Development
Completion of Career Track courses as outlined in the Career Track Training Standards for developing and improving the skills of branch employees.
Once you find a Citi Collection Services Representative job near you, fill out an online Citi job application today!
Citi Teller Customer Service
Provide customers with superior and quality customer service while performing efficient and accurate transaction processing. Maximize client solutions by referring clients for new products and services based on their financial goals while performing basic banking transactions.
- Deliver outstanding customer service by executing financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures.
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
- Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude and develop a customer first culture.
- Maintain an acceptable difference and findings record.
- Drive efforts in the Branch to identify and implement service behaviors that improve the overall customer experience.
- Deepen client relationships by effectively referring bank products and services (POS key: Credit Offers)
- Contribute to branch huddles, performance assessments and coaching with manager, and effectively execute all Step-Up! routines.
- Achieve referral and scorecard goals.
- Participate in daily sales activities and branch sales promotions to peak customer interest and refer customers to Personal Bankers.
- Proactively learn new and existing products through sales aid (features, benefits, fees, etc.).
- Proactively educate customers on utilizing available access channels (i.e. ATM, Online and Telephone Banking).
- Create a warm, welcoming and friendly environment for customers and employees.
- Foster teamwork in the branch to ensure a positive overall customer experience.
- Support sales/service activities within the Branch by participating in seminars, micro-marketing events, promotional campaigns, product initiatives, etc.
- Resolve account service issues and respond to customer inquires promptly and effectively.
- The information listed within this description summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
Once you find a Citi Teller Customer Service job near you, fill out an online Citi job application today!