Hertz is the largest general use car rental brand in the world, and the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. Hertz has locations at 69 major airports in Europe, operating both corporate and licensee locations in cities and airports in North America, Europe, Latin America, Australia and New Zealand. In addition, the Company has licensee locations in cities and airports in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. Product and service initiatives such as Hertz #1 Club Gold, NeverLost customized, onboard navigation systems, SIRIUS Satellite Radio, and unique cars and SUVs offered through the company's Prestige, Fun and Green Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition.
Hertz, an industry leader is seeking high-charged, high-energy, team driven individuals to work as a vehicle transporter. As a transporter you will have the opportunity to drive Hertz cars while getting paid!
Your general responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Transports vehicles safely within the airport to various service areas.
- Safely moves vehicles between airport and off-airport locations.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Maintain courteous and professional behavior & appearance.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and protect company assets.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining high energy.
Once you find a Hertz Transporter job near you, fill out an online Hertz job application today!
Hertz Management Trainee
Are you a new college graduate looking for a new career in business management? Are you a self-starter with a driven a motivation to succeed in a fast paced environment?
If so, the Hertz Management Trainee position is for you. The Hertz Management Trainee position offers great opportunities for advancement.
The job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supports achievement of location sales and margin goals by working closely with Location Manager on assigned tasks and develops management skills to qualify for promotion to the next level by successfully meeting daily challenges with hands-on experience.
- Ensures a positive customer experience by effective management of rental process to include qualifying the renter and completing contracts.
- Achieves individual sales goals and customer service goals.
- Grows sales by expansion of marketing efforts to referral sources (body shops, car dealerships, etc.).
- Maximizes margin by upselling customers to higher-priced services and ancillary products
- Protects company assets through enforcement of company policies
- Provides support for the branch's business plan by assisting the location manager with billing issues and processing payments.
- Upholds company standards by ensuring car has no visible external dirt, inside is vacuumed and no trash from previous occupants, seats are clean of debris and stains, and fuel tank is full.
- Cleans and services site facilities to ensure professional appearance and positive customer service.
- Contributes to Hertz Improvement Process (HIP) to discover new and more efficient ways to run our business and deliver the right products and services to our customers faster and at a lower cost. Drives change from within to improve customer satisfaction and uses teamwork to tackle problems.
Once you find a Hertz Management Trainee job near you, fill out an online Hertz job application today!
Hertz Vehicle Service Attendant
Are you searching for an opportunity to be a part of a team? Do you find it important to pay close attention to detail while still being able to meet production goals? If you are a team-oriented person who appreciates quality work and follows procedures then you have found the right position as a Vehicle Service Attendant. If you think you have what it takes then apply with us to be a Hertz Vehicle Service Attendant!
Candidate must have a clean driving record and possess a valid US driver's license. This is an hourly paid position and pay is based on current scale. Nominal overtime required as needed.
- You'll be responsible for vehicle preparation to ensure vehicle is ready for customer pick-up.
- Drive and park vehicles on-lot as needed.
- Check for vehicle damage and ensure features of the vehicles are operational.
- Check vehicle status. (rentable/non-rentable)
- Ensure interior of vehicle is clean. (windows, door jams, trunk, vacuum, etc)
- Fill gasoline tank and check fill levels of all fluids
- Clean the exterior of vehicle. (debug and wash)
- Meet processing and standardization quotas.
- Perform related tasks as directed by managers.
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
Once you find a Hertz Vehicle Service Attendant job near you, fill out an online Hertz job application today!