Toys "R" Us Overview and Benefits
Back of House Specialist
- Pull the correct ticket item to be built from the storeroom racks. Read and follow Toys "R" Us and manufacturer assembly instructions, and adhere to all safety regulations for merchandise sold assembled.
- Assemble a bicycle completely and properly in 15-25 minutes depending on bike. Safety test gears, brakes, rims for smooth operation.
- Understand basic guest and manager inquiries concerning bicycles and other products requiring assembly and respond appropriately.
- Maintain a neat, organized work area free from debris and safety hazards. Bundles and disposes of all cardboard in baling machine.
- Perform routine maintenance on assembled items on the floor to keep them in sellable condition.
- Repair guest assemblies, based on visually detectable problems or from symptoms described by a manager or guest.
- Able to navigate Management Work Station (MWS) in order to obtain and maintain all daily Store Inventory System reporting and metrics
- Pull product from store room to support morning, mid-day or overnight replenishment.
- Ensure all ticket sets from trucks and Not On Floor reports are built and placed for sale in a timely fashion (same day).
- Daily maintenance of the Ready to Ride program including coordinating product assembly and storage and ensuring all pre-built items are located within Store Inventory System.
- Ensure that the parts request program is maintained and up-to-date in accordance with our parts request SOP.
- All cleanliness standards are achieved and maintained per the Standards of Excellence book.
- Work to ensure all big-ticket pick-ups are handled quickly, accurately and with the highest possible guest service.
- Store any remaining product from the truck that was not completed during the truck process.
- Responsible for all overstock and perimeter storage on the sales floor to include Store Inventory System upkeep of these locations.
- Performs daily walk of department
- Promotes store sales and profit goals
- Conduct selling skills training, guest service and product knowledge training for all department associates.
- Trains all associates on merchandising standards
- Exhibit an ownership attitude by promoting partnerships with store management.
- Deliver excellence in guest services, including decision making/problem solving skills for service recovery.
- Conduct training for administrative procedures
- Provide feedback and input to Assistant Manager on development of department initiatives and plans.
- Provide input and assistance to Assistant Manager in motivating, evaluating, coaching and counseling associates.
- Review sales reports
- Implement system to communicate all ROTOs, promotions, MAP activities and special events for each team member
- Execute all safety and loss prevention standards. Responsible for incorporating training programs and business objectives.
- Act as Guest Service Leader
Cities with Toys "R" Us Jobs