Our Mission: Putting people to work and changing lives every day.
The company was founded as Labor Ready, Inc. in 1989 in Kent, Wash. It started as a small operation with a vision to provide companies of all sizes with dependable temporary labor. The company expanded to Canada in 1994. In 2007, the parent corporation was renamed TrueBlue,
Inc. to reflect the company’s expanding family of brands. We consider the people we put to work each day our greatest success and take pride in the difference we are able to make in our local communities.
Partner with the nation’s hardest-working labor company.
- 600 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada to help you with job placement.
- We dispatch Temporary Associates for jobs with 24/7 availability, meaning we have a job that will fit with your schedule.
- Same day pay is offered for the majority of our job assignments.
- Our “Right Match Dispatch” program ensures we match your skills and abilities with the best job available.
- Our safety program ensures you have the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for your job as specified by the customer and that you’ve watched our safety video and taken our safety quiz.
- We care about your health and offer a free prescription saver card for discounted prescriptions for you and your family upon your first day of work with us.
- We partner with the Army National Guard to offer placements to guard members and their families during deployment transition periods and the opportunity for ARNG recruiters to speak to our Temporary Associates about the benefits of joining the ARNG.