KinderCare Learning Centers, a division of Knowledge Learning Corporation (KLC), operates high-quality early childhood education and childcare community centers nationwide. KinderCare provides more than just daycare; we offer early education programs that promote school readiness and a lifetime love of learning. KLC’s family of schools includes nearly 2,000 community centers, 500 School Partnership sites, and 120 employer-partnership centers serving more that 200,000 children in 39 states and the District of Columbia.
We invite you to join the over 40,000 professional employees who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children.
We are looking for experienced Teachers who have high standards and believe that the care they provide is invaluable. The ideal candidates will have demonstrated the ability to establish effective relationships with parents and children. As a company, we recognize our greatest strength is in the quality and talent of the professionals in our organization.
You will plan and implement activities to promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children. You will be responsible for the care, hygiene, learning, and developmental activities, specialized programs, and sanctioned discipline of the children. You will maintain classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness.
Requirements for this position include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to provide a positive, nurturing environment for children
- Clean driving record and ability to drive Center vehicles
- Ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours
- Ability to provide superior customer service
Once you find a KinderCare Teacher job near you, fill out an online KinderCare job application today!
KinderCare Toddler Teacher
Does working in the company of people who share the passion and vision of creating a better world through learning speak to you? Perhaps you belong here. As a growing organization, we are constantly on the lookout for talented, passionate people.
Are you ready to help us make the world a better place? Maybe it's time to graduate to the most important work of your career.
When parents entrust us to be a part of their child's life, we are honored by the opportunity and responsibility. With over 40 years of experience in caring for and educating children, we provide parents with a peace of mind and confidence that their children will be nurtured and given opportunities to grow and develop through a balance of learning and fun. Our passionate teachers are dedicated to the development of the whole child and engage in interactive and fun activities with each child to help support their social, emotional, physical and academic growth.
KinderCare has many opportunities available in your area. Come and see what it's like to be part of a movement that's bigger than any one of us and more than the sum of all of us.
KinderCare Learning Centers: As the nation's largest private provider of early childhood education and care, our child development programs, based on 60 years of educational research, are developed for infants, toddlers, preschool, prekindergarten, kindergarten and school-age children.
Plans and implements activities that promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children. Responsible for the care, hygiene, learning, and developmental activities, specialized programs, and redirection of children. Communicates directly with parents. Maintains classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness.
- Meets expectations for delivering customer acquisition and retention, quality program, financial management, and operational compliance, and demonstrates expected behaviors. Provides care and support to children.
- May share lead responsibilities with Assistant Teachers, Lead Teachers, and/or Teachers I and II
- Engages with current and prospective parents and family members and is responsive to their needs
- Complies with KLC and all governmental regulations regarding the care of children
- Understands responsibilities as a mandated reporter
- Keeps the Director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children
- Completes timely and accurate documentation according to KLC and other licensing or regulation requirements
- Assists and accepts responsibility in other daily center duties that might be temporary in the event other personnel are not available
- Attends and participates in all staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings as requested
Once you find a KinderCare Toddler Teacher job near you, fill out an online KinderCare job application today!