Danny Meyer Headlines HourMinds 2017 as Keynote Speaker
CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group to speak about the power of hospitality
Shake Shack. Union Square Cafe. Gramercy Tavern. Those are just a few of more than a dozen iconic brands that Danny Meyer brought to life. Named one of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People and author of bestseller Setting the Table, Meyer is an industry legend. And now he’s set to headline Snagajob’s HourMinds 2017, May 15-17 in Charleston, South Carolina, as our Keynote Speaker.
If you’ve ever planned an industry event, customer conference or workshop, you know content is king. A quick Google search of “best keynote speakers” lands you nearly five million results. The keynote address sets the tone for your event. It inspires. It motivates. It energizes.
In a sea of choices, Danny stood out. Not only is he the founder and CEO of Union Square Hospitality Group, renowned for its 30-year track record of hospitality and culinary excellence, Danny is also widely recognized for his insights in innovation, culture and the transforming power of hospitality in foodservice, business and life.
Presenting on Tuesday, May 16, Danny will share the secrets he’s learned from building some of the world’s most recognizable brands and his “how-we-did-it” recipes for success. Register now to join Danny at HourMinds 2017.
Fun Facts about Danny
- Danny, his restaurants and chefs have won an unprecedented 28 James Beard Awards, the Oscars of the food world.
- He’s famous for his no-tipping policy and groundbreaking parental leave plan.
- When asked what inspires him: “I’m constantly inspired by travel. The opportunity to learn how people from other cultures live, eat, relate to one another and express themselves fuels my imagination unimaginably.”
- The cause he passionately supports: fighting hunger.
- He opened his first restaurant at age 27.
To hear Danny Meyer’s story, “Setting the Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business,” save your spot at HourMinds 2017 today.
Hope to see you in May!