We have an immediate opening for a Greeter.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment with a growing company where the game is always on, we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to Buffalo Wild Wings. Come join a team that is all about sports, great food, family and friends!
We are currently seeking Greeters to join our team!
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. This energetic, interested, and interesting Team Member makes sure that each and every Guest who walks in our doors knows how important he/she is and how thrilled we are to have them with us. You’ll offer friendly conversation, an engaging question or two, and helpful hints about features and favorites you think will enhance the experience. You’ll be “on deck” to help as needed throughout the visit, and you’ll invite each Guest back for another ULTIMATE social experience!
Job responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to:
- Provide warm welcome to incoming Guests while ensuring timely seating
- Accurately communicate waiting times to Guests and maintain timely communication to ensure Guests are kept informed in regards to their seating status
- Alert waiter/waitress of new Guests
- Seat Guests in appropriate area to ensure they are comfortable and that a particular server does not have too many tables to ensure quality Guest experience
- Assist with answering telephones and the assembly of takeout orders when necessary
- Assist Servers with running food and bussing tables, but does not serve alcohol if under age
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of host station, ensuring all menus are properly stocked and clean, restock supplies as necessary
- WOW our Guests every day by achieving the highest level of satisfaction with an extraordinary focus on friendly service, food, fun and value
- Anticipate and respond to customer concerns and/or complaints and bring any issues to the attention of the manager with a sense of urgency
- Thank Guests as they leave and solicit feedback about the quality of service they received and/or their personal experience
- Invite Guests to return to BWW in the future
What do employees think of working at Buffalo Wild Wings?
"I left a company I had been with for 11 years to join Buffalo Wild Wings, and I do not have a single regret about my decision! In every store I have worked, I could feel the excitement that everyone has for this company, from Management to Team Members to the Guests. With its focus on people, Buffalo Wild Wings will continue to have a very loyal following among their Team Members and Guests for a long time."
- Brian (Minneapolis, MN)
We offer great pay, schedules that fit your life, awesome managers, and other excellent benefits and opportunities. If you’ve got a flair for fun and are looking for a great team to work with, we want YOU!
Click “APPLY NOW” to submit your application online today.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Buffalo Wild Wings team member. We are always looking for great people to join our organization and appreciate you taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Again, thank you for your time.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc is a NASDAQ-traded (BWLD) restaurant company and an equal opportunity employer.
- Superior customer service and hospitality skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Conflict management skills, analytical skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and resolve Guest issues
- Knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety and security procedures
- Understanding of BWW food and beverage menus, and the ability to make suggestions to Guests
- Awareness of current marketing promotions and up-coming events to pro-actively inform Guests
- Strong skills in time management and organization, with an excellent attention to detail
- Basic mathematical skills and the ability to handle money accurately
- Basic knowledge of Point of Sales systems
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- Must be reliable and dependable by being punctual, adhering to a schedule and covering shifts when necessary
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and managers
- Prior experience in a restaurant or customer service role preferred
- REQUIRED: Must be legally able to work in the US; verified by E-Verify