|Job Title||POS Associate Part-Time|
|Wages||To be discussed|
1710 Newman Rd
Okemos, MI 48864
At Kohl’s, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl’s requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl’s is currently hiring POS Associates!
Click on the video above to learn more about working at Kohl’s.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting customers and processing customers’ purchases accurately and efficiently at the point-of-sale
- Maintaining a neat, clean and organized register area
- Excellent customer service skills
- Calls for and assists with carry-outs, hanger pick-ups, trash pick-up, and other assistance as needed
- Fills boxes, bags, applications and other supplies as needed
- Assists with department recovery, fitting room recovery and front end housekeeping duties
- Folding, stocking, hanging, ticketing or re-marking merchandise
- Assist customers with even exchanges
- Provide assistance on the sales floor and greet customers at assigned stations
- Support the preparation and taking of inventory and stock room organization
- Prior experience in retail, customer service or other work environment involving contact with the public
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of his/her working time standing or moving about register areas and around the store. Physical activities include holding a scanning gun, keying and processing register transactions; lifting and bagging merchandise; bending, stooping and reaching on a frequent basis.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
Credit Greeter - Responsible for greeting customers and offering them the opportunity to apply for a Kohl’s Charge; providing customers with the benefits of the Kohl’s Charge, providing information regarding the Kohl’s Charge and responding to questions about the store. Assisting store to achieve credit goals by soliciting, processing and activating new Kohl’s charge accounts.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision for full-time Associates
- Special medical, dental and vision plans for part-time Associates
- Group term life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan, plus a corporate match
- Immediate merchandise discount at all our stores
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation days, available a year after you join Kohl's
- Child and dependent care flex plan
- Medical flex plan
- Long-term disability plan for full-time Associates
Plus, we offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Every year, the company buys shares of Kohl's stock and contributes them to a trust. That stock is then divided among our eligible Associates, making you — in essence — part owner of Kohl's Department Stores.
As a store Associate, you'll also become eligible for our Associate of the Month program which recognizes one outstanding Associate in every store each month. You'll also become part of the Kohl's store camaraderie: our store Associates usually plan at least one fun activity every month.
These are just some of the rewards you'll realize as a Kohl's Store Associate!