|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
6635 Alhambra Ave #300
Martinez, CA 94553
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Childtime, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
As a Teacher, you will truly experience first hand the growth and development of your student’s knowledge and skill level. Your integral role in this process is one that sets the basis for their future successes. We understand the importance of a caring, attentive, and qualified educator who will teach and guide in a nurturing environment. Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Teacher include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Assist the Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program.
- Supervise the classroom according to the plans of the Lead Teacher when the Lead Teacher is out of the room, helping children think creatively, solve problems independently and respect themselves and others.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Help with meal and snack preparation, feeding children and modeling table manners.
- Maintain a clean, orderly classroom and school.
In addition, certain locations may be hiring for Lead Teacher positions. If you are interested in joining our team, click “Apply Now”!
PLEASE READ: We staff our schools with a core group of full-time employees as well as numerous part-time employees (less than 32 hours per week). When full-time positions become available in our schools, we try to consider our current part-time employees who are seeking full-time employment. If you are not willing to consider part-time work, please indicate this on your application, otherwise your application will be considered for any full and part-time opportunities as they become available.
This Childtime location may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. All applications we receive remain active for 6 months, to be considered for all potential opportunities that may arise.
Learning Care Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements.
- Must have at least 6 months of previous experience working in a licensed child care facility.
- Must have at least 6 months of previous experience working with assigned age group desired.
- Must have CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain them.
There are many benefit options available to full and part-time employees. (Part-time schedules can vary, up to 30 hours per week depending on your availability.) We offer you a fun and challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members.
We also offer ALL employees:
- Dental and vision insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance available
- Short disability insurance
- Childcare discount
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Electronic pay options
- Group prepaid legal assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Identity Theft coverage
- Pet insurance
- Employee discounts on travel, computers and many more national and local retailers
School staff employees also have access to:
- CDA assistance
- Three day orientation prior to working in a classroom
- Annual professional development day
- Regular staff trainings
- Advancement opportunities into management
Full-time positions may also be eligible for:
- Health insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Education assistance
- Paid time off
- Flexible health care and dependent care spending accounts