|Job Title||Assistant Managers|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
MARKET PL STE 109
Stafford, VA 22556
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous opportunities in operations management. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
We offer an outstanding training program that will develop you in all areas of restaurant operations. Little Caesars recognizes that today’s work force expects to be challenged and have opportunities to grow. In fact, many of our Vice-Presidents started out as Crew Members and Assistant Managers. Our “promote from within” philosophy works . . . and we know it!
As an Assistant Manager at Little Caesars, you will have the opportunity to be a partner with us, in helping your restaurant to achieve sales growth and profitability. In addition, there is tremendous opportunity for advancement.
Little Caesars Pizza®, Home of the HOT-N-READY Pizza is the largest carry-out chain internationally with restaurants on five continents. Little Caesars built more stores in the U.S. in 2008 than any other pizza chain and continues to grow in prime markets across the country. As an independent franchisee of Little Caesars, we are proud to be part of an international chain that has been around for over 50 years.
We are currently looking for an energetic and driven individual in your area to be a Assistant Manager. As a Assistant Manager you will be responsible for working productively to fulfill your job requirements and assist the Restaurant Manager in achieving restaurant goals of customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Candidates must have a minimum of six months previous management experience in restaurants and be at least 18 years of age.
- Our preferred candidate should have a minimum of two years experience in a Little Caesars restaurant or another type quick serve restaurant.
- The candidates should possess a high school degree and possess basic math skills, as well as excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relations skills.
- Candidates should be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations.
- The candidates should also be able to work a minimum of 25 hours each week and available to work day and evening shifts including weekends and be able perform all the essential functions of the job.
- A valid driver’s license is required from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines and a reliable vehicle and auto insurance as a primary to complete daily banking responsibilities.
Additional - To perform the functions listed in this job description, the following tasks will be required:
- The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and as low as 6 inches off the ground.
- The ability to effectively communicate to customers and co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.).
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment and utensils.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly (sheeter machine, VCM, sauce ladle, cheese cups, cheese cups, pan gripers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can openers, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etc.).
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food products and inventory items.
- The ability to understand directions, instructions and product specifications.
- The ability to process and complete customer orders.
- The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice standard operating procedures.
- The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification.
- The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules, cash handling results and projected business needs.
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
- The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and deadlines.
If you have what we are looking for, then we invite you to apply today. We look forward to speaking with you further about the benefits of working here.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is being offered by a Little Caesars franchisee, which is a separately owned and independently operated business. The franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions, including, without limitation, those relating to hiring, termination, remuneration, personnel policies, benefits, record keeping, supervision, and discipline.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old