|Job Title||Full Time Project Supervisor|
Willow Grove & Surrounding Areas
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Full Time Project Supervisor
We are currently seeking a Project Supervisor to run the day to day of all projects pertaining to floors. You must be a highly motivated, career minded individual to assist with Quality Performance Reviews and ensure that a consistently high level of cleanliness, quality and service is achieved on a daily basis. You will be our liaison working with the customer to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution. You will perform scheduled cleaning procedures for carpeted floor, carpet care, buffing, and stripping floors using heavy commercial equipment.
- A minimum requirement of 5 years experience in a proven managerial role. Must have at least three (3) business references.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- You must have a car.
- You must have a good driving record.
- You must be able to pass a full background check and drug screening.
Work Days will be Mondays through Friday during the evening and at times over the weekend
You will be required to work throughout the summer for school clean up as well as Winter breaks and Spring breaks.
- Able to operate swing floor machines for stripping and recoating
- Able to operate propane floor stripping machinery
- Must be familiar with truck mounts (for carpet cleaning)
- Good Written and Spoken communications
- Knowledge of basic computer programs such as Word, Excel & Outlook
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Good problem solving skills
- Must be pro-active and keep up on floor technology
- Service aptitude and willingness to find solutions
- Able to respond to concerns and requests with a sense of urgency and take necessary corrective action including timely follow-up.
- Highly applied productive and self directed plan. Coordinate project work (floor and carpet care) to ensure that proper frequencies are maintained.
- Ensure that staff receives proper orientation, initial training, and ongoing education.
- Ensure that proper supply control guidelines are followed and staff is trained in the use of all chemicals and machinery.
- Monitor cleaning staff attendance and take proactive action when patterns of absenteeism
- Compensation: Competitive (Based on Experience)
- This job is a Full time position
- Start at (1) week vacation
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old