|Job Title||Van Drivers - Yard Shift|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
609 North 2nd
Marysville, KS 66508
Van Drivers - Yard Shift
RailCrew Xpress is currently hiring Van Drivers!
Do you like working with people?
Do you enjoy driving?
Are you looking for extra income and would prefer a set hourly schedule?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions we might have the right opportunity for you! RCX’s primary purpose is to provide safe reliable transportation to the members of railroad crews. The transportation service we provide is vital to the operation of the railways and we take pride in the service we provide. The service we provide to the railroad requires our driver to perform the following essential functions:
- Transporting railroad crews via van from assigned pick-up to designated drop-off within the local railroad yard.
- Record all trip details and keep accurate logs of shift events.
- Record all safety issues before during and after each shift.
- This includes a pre-trip inspection of the van prior to beginning an assigned shift.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
- Pay - per mile while on the road and hourly rate for wait time
- $100 sign-on bonus after completing 90-days of employment
- Limited medical, dental, short-term disability and life insurance
- Vacation after completion of 1 year of employment
- Location-based quarterly Safety/Performance bonus
- Smith System Defensive Driving training