|Job Title||Van Drivers - Long Haul|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Dodge City Area
Dodge City, KS 67801
Van Drivers - Long Haul
RailCrew Xpress is currently hiring Van Drivers!
Do you like working with people?
Do you enjoy driving?
Are you looking for extra income and have the flexibility to work on-call?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions we might have the right opportunity for you! RCX’s primary purpose is to provide safe reliable transportation to the members of railroad crews. The transportation service we provide is vital to the operation of the railways and we take pride in the service we provide. The service we provide to the railroad requires our driver to perform the following essential functions:
- Being on-call in order to be available for a trip assignment
- Assignments range from 50 miles to 500 miles
- Transporting railroad crews via van from assigned pick-up to designated drop-off and return to base.
- Could include assisting crews by having van available when crews are required to be moved from one spot to the next short stop.
- Record all trip details and keep accurate logs of all trip events.
- Record all safety issues before during and after each trip.
- This includes a pre-trip inspection of the van prior to beginning an assigned shift.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
- Pay - per mile while on the road and hourly rate for wait time
- $100 sign-on bonus after completing 90-days of employment
- Limited medical, dental, short-term disability and life insurance
- Vacation after completion of 1 year of employment
- Location-based quarterly Safety/Performance bonus
- Smith System Defensive Driving training