|Job Title||Store Administrative Assistant|
|Wages||To be discussed|
|Location||7651 Youree Drive |
Shreveport, LA 71105
Store Administrative Assistant
At Kohl’s, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl’s requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl's is currently hiring Administrative Assistants!
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for ensuring day-to-day communication from Corporate is directed to the appropriate Executive and/or Associate, maintaining Associate information, timekeeping and scheduling systems, reporting total store payroll, and other functions as directed by the store management team
- Reads and distributes store’s communication including Storenet, email, and mail totes; monitors store workload calendar and responsibilities
- Enters and maintains all applicable data in the store scheduling system; reviews and edits store schedules in accordance with management directives
- Processes store payroll utilizing ASSETS functions, including monitoring of overtime, making all timecard edits, and entering information into projection screen
- Organizes new hire paperwork; completes and submits employment status, job, and personal information changes to Corporate
- Regularly updates and maintains Associate attendance records, vacation requests, personal days and overtime
- Performs other duties such as answering the store phone; assisting customers at POS and Service Desk; assisting in the Cash Office; assisting with tasks in selling floor departments; resolving RF and other equipment issues; participating in store meetings; assisting in the preparation and taking of inventory; distributing annual performance appraisals to managers, and monitoring the review process for timely completion; and training a backup Store Administrative Assistant
- Prior administrative experience in a general office, in expense control, or in human resource administration
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel) and computer basics
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis. Physical activities may include holding a scanning gun; keying and processing register transactions; lifting and bagging merchandise; bending, stooping and reaching on a frequent basis
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
Our Associates are the reasons Kohl's is so successful. So, to make your career as rewarding as possible, here are just a few of the benefits you'll receive as an hourly Kohl's Store Associate.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision for full-time Associates
- Special medical, dental and vision plans for part-time Associates
- Group term life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan, plus a corporate match
- Immediate merchandise discount at all our stores
- Paid holidays
- Child and dependent care flex plan
- Medical flex plan
- Long-term disability plan for full-time Associates
Plus, we offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Every year, the company buys shares of Kohl's stock and contributes them to a trust. That stock is then divided among our eligible Associates, making you — in essence — part owner of Kohl's Department Stores.
As a store Associate, you'll also become eligible for our Associate of the Month program which recognizes one outstanding Associate in every store each month. You'll also become part of the Kohl's store camaraderie: our store Associates usually plan at least one fun activity every month.
These are just some of the rewards you'll realize as a Kohl's Store Associate!