We have an immediate opening for a Hourly Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Burger King offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team and every hour of every day will present you with new, exciting challenges.
As a Shift Supervisor you will be supported with the tools and training needed to succeed in our dynamic organization. With strong performance, you can progress with possibilities for advancement to Assistant Restaurant Manager.
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for restaurant operations during assigned shifts when management is not present..
- Provide guidance and training to crew members during shift
- Directs efficient and accurate of preparation of products
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensures customers have it their way
- You will be responsible for opening and closing our restaurants.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, APPLY NOW.