|Company||Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar|
|Job Title||Kitchen Team Member/Cook|
|Location||500 Grandview Xing Drive, Suite 90 |
Gibsonia, PA 15044
We have an immediate opening for a Kitchen Team Member/Cook.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment with a growing company where the game is always on, we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to Buffalo Wild Wings! Come join a team that is all about sports, great food, family and friends!
We are currently seeking Heart of House/Kitchen Team Members to join our team!
It’s not called Heart of House for nothing. The kitchen is where much of the magic happens. Through preparation and production, your talents bring to life the vision of our founders – incredible wings and a large selection of other great eats that make Guests hunger for another visit. Slicing, dicing, cooking, grilling and saucing gives you all kinds of opportunities to utilize your skills. As we reach out to more and more fans with changing and varied tastes, the HOH Team is instrumental in making exciting menu items craveable and contribute to what we believe is the highest calling of all – delivering the ULTIMATE food experience for sports fans! How’s that for cutting edge?
Knowledge and Skills include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety and security procedures
- Understanding of specs, cook times, plate presentation, etc.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills in order to serve BWW Guests
- Strong skills in time management and organization, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and execute team and company objectives
- Conflict management skills, analytical skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and solve problems that come with the position
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- Must be reliable and dependable by being punctual, adhering to a schedule and covering shifts when necessary
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and Managers
What do employees think of working at Buffalo Wild Wings?
"I left a company I had been with for 11 years to join Buffalo Wild Wings, and I do not have a single regret about my decision! In every store I have worked, I could feel the excitement that everyone has for this company, from Management to Team Members to the Guests. With its focus on people, Buffalo Wild Wings will continue to have a very loyal following among their Team Members and Guests for a long time."
- Brian (Minneapolis, MN)
We offer great pay, schedules that fit your life, awesome managers, and other excellent benefits and opportunities. If you’ve got a flair for fun and are looking for a great team to work with, we want YOU!
Click “APPLY NOW” to submit your application online today.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Buffalo Wild Wings team member. We are always looking for great people to join our organization and appreciate you taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Again, thank you for your time.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc is a NASDAQ-traded (BWLD) restaurant company and an equal opportunity employer.
- REQUIRED: Minimum age of 18 years old
- REQUIRED: Must be legally able to work in the US; verified by E-Verify
- Prior experience in a restaurant or customer service role preferred
- Exposure to CSK/KDU/ticket order management system preferred
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.