|Company||Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar|
22 Clifton Country Road
Clifton Park, NY 12065
If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment with a growing company where the game is always on, we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to Buffalo Wild Wings. Join a team that is all about sports, great food, family and friends!
We are currently seeking Cashiers to join our team!
Like to multi-task in a fast-paced, fun environment? Not only will you greet Guests warmly as they come in hungry and psyched about sports, you get to hear how happy they are once the awesome experience ends. Whether you’re finding just the right spot for the Little League team to celebrate a win, helping Guests make a payment, or managing takeout orders for the growing number of people who become heroes by bringing B-Dubs home, you’re the face of the Brand, a true ambassador for Wings, Beer, Sports. Nice.
Job responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to:
- Provide warm welcome to incoming Guests while ensuring timely seating
- Make genuine connections and engage Guests to ensure a personalized dining experience
- Follow proper phone etiquette when answering the phones
- Bus tables and deliver food to Guests, as well as complete other daily tasks like maintaining a clean, orderly cashier area
- Respond to and resolve customer complaints and concerns
- Take payments and manage cash drawer
- Apply menu knowledge to make knowledgeable suggestions to the Guests
- Correctly enter all orders into the POS system, as well as bag and manage takeout orders
- Thank Guests as they leave, soliciting feedback about the quality of their service and dining experience
- Invite Guests to return to BWW in the future
What do employees think of working at Buffalo Wild Wings?
"I left a company I had been with for 11 years to join Buffalo Wild Wings, and I do not have a single regret about my decision! In every store I have worked, I could feel the excitement that everyone has for this company, from Management to Team Members to the Guests. With its focus on people, Buffalo Wild Wings will continue to have a very loyal following among their Team Members and Guests for a long time."
- Brian (Minneapolis, MN)
We offer great pay, schedules that fit your life, awesome managers, and other excellent benefits and opportunities. If you’ve got a flair for fun and are looking for a great team to work with, we want YOU!
Click “APPLY NOW” to submit your application online today.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Buffalo Wild Wings team member. We are always looking for great people to join our organization and appreciate you taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Again, thank you for your time.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc is a NASDAQ-traded (BWLD) restaurant company and an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Excellent verbal communication and interaction skills in order to serve BWW Guests, as well as the ability to create a personalized, positive and memorable dining experience through superior customer service and hospitality skills
- Skills in time management and organization, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and execute team and company objectives
- Basic mathematical skills and the ability to handle money accurately
- Basic knowledge of Point of Sale systems
- Conflict management skills, analytical skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and solve Guest issues
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time including sitting, standing, lifting and bending
- Must be reliable and dependable by being punctual, adhering to a schedule and covering shifts as necessary
- REQUIRED: Must be legally able to work in the US; verified by E-Verify