|Company||Buffalo Wild Wings|
|Job Title||Guest Experience Captain|
|Location||920 Baltimore Pike |
Glen Mills, PA 19342
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar is one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Restaurant Chains in the country. Our concept is more than just a NY-style wing joint with twenty-one signature sauces and seasonings. We are a fun, edgy, high-energy and easygoing sports bar with a full menu providing a relaxed comfortable atmosphere where people like to hang out with family and friends, play trivia and watch their favorite sports teams.
As a Guest Experience Captain your main focus is to create an authentic and unique experience for each Guest that will build loyalty and help continue to deliver the ultimate social experience for sport fans. You will do this by enhancing the game day experience through; supporting sports fans, providing Guests with the latest technology, showcasing food and beverages, and creating connection both inside the restaurant and in the community.
Our Captains are:
- The host of the party!
- Excited about meeting new people and getting to know our guests.
- Motivated self-starters.
- Team players.
- Full of positive energy!
- Deliver customized Guest experiences
- Introduce new guests to the Buffalo Wild Wings brand, as well as product and promotional offerings
- Manage audio/visual equipment, programming, and maintain sports scheduling for the restaurant
- Support local sporting events, activities, and initiatives
- Team up with the service staff to make sure every customer receives the experience they seek
- Actively participate in and drive marketing and community outreach, including facilitation of fundraising efforts, event planning, and community outreach
- Build brand awareness in the community
- Must be 18 years of age or older, high school degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Food and Beverage industry or equivalent guest-driven industry experience
Preferred Knowledge / Experience:
- Proven customer service skills in a fast-paced environment
- Community Outreach, events, and initiatives
- Handling multiple tasks and priorities concurrently
- A/V systems and programming familiarity
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas
- Business development and new sales ideas, strategies
- General sports knowledge, both local and national
If this sounds like your passion, the Guest Experience Captain position may have been created just for you!
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc is a NASDAQ-traded (BWLD) restaurant company and an equal opportunity employer.