|Job Title||Massage Therapist|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||39 Interstate Shopping Center |
Ramsey, NJ 07446
Massage Envy is the pioneer and national leader of professional, convenient and affordable massage and spa services. We strive to help our guests achieve their health and wellness goals by providing an exceptional service experience each and every time. If you genuinely care about people, share our passion for consistently exceeding client expectations, and want to work in a team-oriented environment that rewards great performance, Massage Envy is the place for you.
Massage Envy Spa in Ramsey currently has openings for a Certified Massage Therapist with outstanding communication skills. The positions to be filled are both full and part-time and at least weekend day is required.
- Performing high-quality treatment services with complete focus on the customer.
- Recommending wellness plans, upgrades and products based on customer needs.
- Maintaining a strong working relationship with teammates.
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- A consistent client base, which leads to more rewarding relationships and more consistent income.
- A professional, upscale, flexible work environment.
- Competitive wages plus excellent gratuities, bonus potential and health benefits.
- Reduced-cost employee massages and facials.
- Employment growth opportunities across multiple clinics.
We welcome those with experience as well as talented new graduates. We require an active license/certification, liability insurance, reliable transportation and a strong work ethic. We also require a strong knowledge of Swedish massage, especially firm to deep work. Passionate about learning and mastering new modalities. Treatment work and additional modality training is a plus.
If you’re interested, please reply with your resume, cover letter and schedule availability. Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. For additional information, please visit http://www.massageenvycareers.com/.
Massage Envy Recruiting
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old