Popeyes is one of the fastest growing companies in the quick service industry. Just like our Louisiana heritage, we bring together great food, passionate people and good times. Popeyes will help you realize your potential and build a career that is better than you could ever imagine.
To profitably operate the restaurant within the practice and procedures established by Company operations. Having sole charge responsibility for the restaurant.
- P & L responsibility to include forecasting of sales, controllable profit, and making adjustments as business conditions indicate
- Ensures product quality at all times and presents an appearance of cleanliness in the restaurant and the team.
- Manages the hiring and developing of restaurant personnel.
- Maintains applicant tracking as per federal requirements.
- Develops and maintains an acceptable level of sales.
- Manages restaurant cash control by making bank deposits and maintaining an accurate restaurant change fund.
- Reports and controls restaurant inventory through established inventory systems.
- Maintains sufficient stock by ordering, receiving and accounting for all supplies (dry goods, perishables and certain items of equipment).
- Utilizes a preventive maintenance system, ensuring adequate repair of buildings and equipment as needed.
- Ensures adequate staffing by scheduling and using manpower controls systems.
- Maintains and submits daily/weekly/period-ending/special reports as requested.
- Projects a professional presence in the restaurant community by being active in community and civic projects.
- Attends special meetings as schedule by the Area Manager.
- Conducts restaurant meetings at least twice each period for purpose of planning, training, and reviewing operations/management procedures and policies.
- Responsible for maintaining all hourly personnel files in accordance with federal, state and local law.
Machines, devices, tools, etc., used in job performance and the conditions under which the job is accomplished.
Fryers, batter tables, ovens, hot plates, steamwells, drink systems, corn carousals, cash registers, calculators, drive-thru communication systems, warmer lights, circuit breakers, filtering machines, car (drive to bank), ladders.
The employee is subject to inside environmental conditions; protection from weather conditions, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
The employee is subject to both environmental conditions; work activities occur both inside and outside.
The employee is subject to extreme cold; temperatures below 32 degrees for periods of time more than one hour.
The employee is exposed to hazards which includes a verity of physical conditions, such as moving mechanical parts, electrical current, exposure to high heat of chemicals.
The employee is subject to one or more of the following conditions: fumes, odors, dust, mists, gasses or poor ventilation.
Minimum qualifications needed to perform essential job functions: Must be capable of exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Consistently: carries products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 70 pounds; operates registers, calculator, Norand, Fastfax, mail and product; handles product preparation; hears to communicate with employees, customers and suppliers; kneels to utilize proper lifting procedures and to open safe; lifts for product preparation, stocking and inventory; pushes to open and close door to store and storage shed and office as well as cooler and freezers; reaches for product preparation and serving customers and for training; sees during all activities; talks to employees, customers, suppliers and company representatives. Frequently: stands during serving customers and training, and stoops to pick up supplies and trash. Occasionally: climbs ladders to roof to check A/C exhaust fan. Rarely: sits during the preparation of report and bank deposits.
The above job description is intended to describe the nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Individual must have minimum of six months Popeyes managerial experience or one year of General Manager experience with another concept or be recommended by his/her current Area Manager. The individual must have effective oral and written communication skills, the ability to calculate and analyze data, display effective leadership skills, and be able to effectively communicate with all levels. Must be able to interpret Profit and Loss Statements and be computer literate.