Touching Hearts of Aurora
Aurora, CO 80014
Seeking Dedicated Caregivers
When you join our family at Touching Hearts at Home, a Non-Medical Homemaker Companionship Company, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsibility, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our Clients. If you share our values and dedication, we'd love to meet you!
As a Caregiver you'll work closely with our administrative staff to assist our Clients in their daily activities all while maintaining the highest quality of service. Responsibilities in this role include assisting our Clients with daily activities such as possible Transportation, Light Housekeeping, Laundry and Linens, Meal preparation, Medication reminders, Grocery Shopping and Running Errands, Personal Care, Companionship and so much more. If you have a passion for helping others, you'll discover a rewarding career at Touching Hearts at Home.
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid driver’s license, have current Automobile Insurance and a reliable car
- Be able to pass a background check, pass a motor vehicle screening and a reference check
- Provide references
- Be able to life 25 lbs.
- You must be reliable, responsible and dedicated
What’s in it for you
- No experience or medical skills necessary - we will provide our caregivers with beginning training as well as continuing education throughout the year
- Flexible hours and scheduling
- Part time hours available to fit all schedules
- Immediate Daytime, Evening and Overnight shifts available
- Very rewarding
If this sounds like a good fit for you, fill out the Snagajob Application Today! Immediate openings are available.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old