|Job Type||Full-time, Temporary|
|Location||Cambridge, MA 02138|
THE JOB: Seeking receptionists to perform a wide range of administrative and office support for fun, energetic and fast paced environments an elite University in the Cambridge
As the preferred vendor for this world class university, we have this and many other opportunities to expand your skills set, network with some of the best in the industry or simply keep your top notch skills in use.
Feel free to reach out to Brian or Rachel at 617-495-1500.
THE PLACE: Cambridge
- Covers the front desk during operating hours including phone, foot traffic, and email traffic
- Assist with expense processing/tracking, filing, copying, correspondence, and other administrative duties as assigned
- Responsible for ordering and organizing supplies
- Assists with communications, mailings, research, data entry, and organization as needed
- Interacts with staff, vendors, and other administrators to meet administrative needs of the department including but not limited to answering phone calls, photocopying, faxing documents
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and express deliveries on a daily basis and tracks mail returns
- Participates in interdepartmental initiatives and projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree, along with 1-3 year plus years of experience in an administrative and/or professional setting. Prior reception experience is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate must be well organized, able to prioritize, use discretion with sensitive or confidential information, and manage multiple assignments simultaneously. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact well with both colleagues and vendors, strong Windows-based computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet required), ability to take initiative, and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Finally, this position requires good judgment, attention to detail, comfort in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to remain flexible in a changing environment.
- English (United States)
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old