|Job Title||CNAs and Caregivers|
Lewisburg and Surrounding Areas
Lewisburg, PA 17837
CNAs and Caregivers
Visiting Angels is the fastest growing, most reputable, non-medical homecare service in the state. Our purpose is to provide alternatives for those in need who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We are very passionate about upholding our excellent reputation and we are looking to hire the very best caregivers to help us!
Join our family of Angels! We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on finding the right client for each caregiver. We are currently looking for caring, patient, compassionate and reliable individuals who have a genuine interest in working with senior citizens and others in need of assistance.
What does a Visiting Angel do?
As a non-medical, living assistance service, care for our clients will range from simple companionship that may include ADL’s, i.e., light housekeeping, meal preparation or errands for clients in need of a little assistance or for clients with dementia or Alzheimer’s. We also handle more complex cases when care is needed for a Multiple Sclerosis, stroke, cancer, or post-operative client in which bathing, incontinence care, personal hygiene and complex transferring may be involved. We also provide respite care when needed.
We are currently hiring CNAs and Caregivers to work in Lewisburg, Selinsgrove, Williamsport, Danville, Middleburg and surrounding communities.
The ideal candidate for either of these positions will possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years experience providing care for the elderly in a professional setting. Either in a nursing home or for a homecare agency.
- A love for the senior community
- A compassionate, upbeat attitude
- Good English and communication skills
- Reliable, responsible, ethical behavior, with verifiable employment references
- Willingness to perform light housework, prepare meals, run errands, provide personal hygiene and bathing assistance, etc. for clients as needed
To be considered for employment you will need:
- Verifiable employment references
- Social Security Card or Birth Certificate
- Pennsylvania Driver’s License and Proof of Auto Insurance
- To be able to transport yourself to work with reliable transportation
- Able to pass a Criminal Background check which will be performed before you start working with our clients
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old