|Job Title||CNAs and Caregivers|
Lewisburg and Surrounding Areas
Lewisburg, PA 17837
CNAs and Caregivers
Visiting Angels is one of the fastest growing, most reputable, non-medical senior homecare providers in the country. Our purpose is to provide alternatives for those in need who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We are very passionate about upholding our excellent reputation and we are looking to hire the very best caregivers to help us!
Join our family of Angels! We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on finding the right client for each caregiver. We are currently looking for caring, patient, compassionate and reliable individuals who have a genuine interest in working with senior citizens and others in need of assistance.
What does a Visiting Angel do? Care for our clients will range from simple companionship and may include light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry or running errands. We also handle more complex cases that include personal care such as bathing, hygiene, dressing, transferring, and mobility. Many of our clients have some level of dementia or Alzheimer’s so experience in those areas is quite valuable.
We are currently hiring CNAs, Home Health Aides, and Caregivers to work in Lewisburg, Selinsgrove, Williamsport, Danville, Middleburg and surrounding communities.
The ideal candidate for either of these positions will possess the following:
- A love for the senior community
- A compassionate, upbeat attitude
- Good English and communication skills
- A history of reliable, responsible and ethical behavior.
- Willingness to perform light housework, prepare meals, run errands, provide personal hygiene and bathing assistance, etc. for clients as needed
To be considered for employment you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years verifiable professional experience providing care for the elderly in a nursing home, assisted living facility, or for a home care agency.
- Verifiable employment references
- Social Security Card or Birth Certificate
- Pennsylvania Driver’s License and Proof of Auto Insurance
- To be able to transport yourself to and from work with reliable transportation
- Able to pass a Criminal Background check which will be performed before you start working with our clients
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old