|Job Title||Floor Technician|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
New Orleans & Surrounding Areas
New Orleans, LA 70112
ServiceMaster Clean believes not only in empowering people, but also in enabling them to succeed. By giving you the tools and training to develop, we increase your productivity and earnings, and enhance your dignity, self-respect, and worth.
ServiceMaster Clean has successfully served its customers for over 50 years.
Floor technicians are responsible for delivering specialized cleaning services. They must be capable of assessing the needs of a facility then delivering the correct floor or carpet cleaning services. Floor technicians must be familiar with specialized equipment for floor finish removal and application, carpet extraction, Whitaker system cleaning, and carpet spotting services. Floor technicians must be capable of driving a company vehicle and inspecting the quality of their own work. Floor technicians are often called upon to complete specialty cleaning projects such as upholstery and post-construction cleaning.
- Complete floor care services including: scrubbing, and stripping & refinishing hard surface floors.
- Complete carpet care services including: extraction, Whitaker, and carpet spotting.
- Complete specialty cleaning services such as marble restoration and maintenance, hardwood floor refinishing, upholstery cleaning and post-construction cleaning.
- Complete special projects as requested by our customers.
- Self-inspect work.
- Report on building condition.
- Follow all safety and personnel rules, policies and regulations.
- Education and work history that demonstrates work ethic and responsibility.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in refinishing VCT, machine scrubbing ceramic tile and stone floors, and cleaning carpets.
- Able to perform all tasks which include walking, bending, stooping, twisting, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling and crouching.
- Able to lift 75 lbs. and carry a 12 lbs. backpack vacuum cleaner.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to complete tasks.
- Able to effectively communicate with co-workers, management, tenants and customers.
- Able to read and understand written communications.
- Positive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record and reliable transportation.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old