|Job Title||Assistant Unit Marketing Director|
|Job Type||Seasonal Part-time|
3001 W agua fria freeway
Phoenix, AZ 85027
Assistant Unit Marketing Director
This person will be located in a given trade area and work for a specific Chick-fil-A Unit(s) by directing marketing/public relations for that Unit(s). The UMD is hired by and reports directly to the Operator(s) of a Unit(s).
UMD responsibilities include:
- Working with the Operator and Unit Marketing Director to create a marketing plan
- Assists UMD with executing the marketing plan
- Tracking redemptions
- Monitoring effectiveness
- Building relationships within the community (Some UMDs have done this by distributing coupons at community events, distributing food and catering menus to local businesses, setting up cross-promotions and school programs, as well as involving Chick-fil-A in community-wide events.)
- 10-25 Hours per week
- Assistant UMD will work in store
- Serve as the in-house marketing hostess
- Specific hours vary depending on the task to be accomplished (e.g. may occasionally involve Saturdays or nights)
- Use of a personal vehicle is required for community related work. Mileage reimbursed.
- Outside Sales or previous marketing experience is a plus.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old