|Job Title||Vitamin Clerk|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Woodland Hills, CA
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Title: Vitamin Clerk
Location: Assigned Store
Reports to: Vitamin Manager
SOC: 43-5081.01 - Stock Clerks, Sales Floor Summary Description
The Vitamin Clerk is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by giving prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service in the Vitamin Department. Essential Job Functions
- Provides a high level of prompt and friendly customer service.
- Maintains a positive work environment.
- Creates and maintains department displays; accurately prices all merchandise by stamping, marking, or placing shelf tags and signs.
- Maintains a presentable and tidy Vitamin department at all times.
- Assists Vitamin Manager as needed.
- Assists with the unloading, stocking, filling and dusting of merchandise.
- Rotates product and pay particular attention to code dates.
- Has knowledge of weekly ad items; gives customers direction of product location throughout the store.
- Is familiar with events and seminars going on or coming up.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Reliable and dependable; ability to follow direction.
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Excellent verbal communication skills; outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of alternative health and body care products.
- Must be willing to gain education on new products and alternative health.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude are essential to interact with customers and employees.
- Able to read, write and count, and to accurately complete necessary documentation.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Requires standing and walking for long periods of time, including repetitive posture assumption.
- Repetitive arm and hand movements; requires grabbing up to 5 lbs. in a key pinch manner up to 500 times an hour.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. frequently; push/pull up to 20 lbs.
- Must be willing and able to climb shelf ladder to reach back stock on occasion.
- Vision to read directions/instructions on product, packing slips and to use a box cutter.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old