|Company||Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores|
|Job Title||Education Coordinator|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To be discussed|
3015 Highway 29 S
Alexandria, MN 56308
Join our team...............experience the creativity!
Here at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores we value our Team Members and their career development. Jo-Ann is committed to providing our Team Members with the essential skills and tools to increase productivity and enhance leadership potential.
In addition, both full and part-time team members have choices from a variety of benefit plans that are robust, affordable, and help provide peace of mind.
Job Description for the Education Coordinator:
Are you a stand out creative organizer that can inspire others to express themselves?
JO-ANN Fabric and Craft Stores is seeking a friendly, service oriented, and customer focused champion for our creative hobby programs.
In this position you will administer an organized, established, and branded education program where structured creativity can impact the customers, the company and the community.
If you get satisfaction by helping people learn and be creative….
If you are passionate about education and fun in crafting, sewing, quilting, stitching, cake design and other creative outlets….
You will recruit, interview, hire and retain instructors and have the opportunity to teach yourself.
- Understands and trains others on the content and sign up process of core classes, clinics, kids events and education events
- Recruits, hires, trains, and retains qualified instructors, as well as teach as necessary and appropriate
- Promotes and markets education program by ensuring class schedules and catalogs are available and distributed to customers and the community
- Maintains supplies, certificates, coupons, materials and Education Board
- Drive sales and success of education department and increases class sign-ups through sales techniques and visibility in the department, store, and community
Starting with a single retail store in Cleveland, Ohio, Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores have been delivering sewing and crafting products for over 65 years. Jo-Ann is the nation's largest specialty retailer of fabrics and one of the largest specialty retailers of crafts. We serve customers in their pursuit of sewing, embroidery, crafting, scrapbooking, home decorating and other creative endeavors. Today, we operate over 800 stores in 49 states.
Our vision is to be the best fabric and craft retail brand - for our customers, team members, our communities and our partners.
Spark your own creativity by applying today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old