|Company||Donovans Steak and Chop House|
|Job Title||Executive Chef|
|Location||3101 E Camelback Rd |
Phoenix, AZ 85016
We have an immediate opening for a Executive Chef.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Execute dishes flawlessly and train staff likewise
- Training of back of house personnel
- Training front of house staff in food/product knowledge
- Work with GM and Sales Manager to plan private events and buyouts
- Monitor and control food and BOH labor costs
- Menu Development
Skill Set & Requirements:
- Culinary degree and/or Bachelor's degree with emphasis in hospitality management (preferred)
- Proficiency on the line in high-volume, full-service restaurants
- 3 - 5 years as an Executive Chef with emphasis on Seafood/Steaks
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface with various levels of management
- Strong planning and organizational skills Ability to work as part of a team, and to lead one
- Experience in upper scale, quality oriented environment
- Experience in handling large groups and private events, in addition to A La Carte seating
- Coaching/training skills