|Job Title||Area Supervisor/Project Technician|
Stockton & Surrounding Areas - Area 1
Stockton, CA 95201
Area Supervisor/Project Technician
POSITION TITLE: Area Supervisor/Project Technician
REPORTS TO: Night Production Lead Supervisor / Market Manager
QUALIFICATIONS: Must have strong communication skills and be able to relate to subordinates on an interpersonal basis. Must be well organized and be able to prioritize assignments. Must have the ability to travel by automobile for the purpose of account visitations and the ability to access areas that may not be handicap accessible in order to inspect account locations or otherwise fulfill the requirements of the position.
BASIC FUNCTION: Responsible for the delivery of services to multiple accounts in an assigned geographical area of operation. To plan, organize, direct, monitor and evaluate the work of subordinates so as to achieve specified performance goals and to maintain effective customer relations. To monitor personnel to ensure that their performance is consistent with the expectations set forth in the “Janitor Job Description and individual account task schedules.”
- To participate in personnel decisions including selection, assignment and retention.
- To supervise the training and performance of assistant supervisors and janitors ensuring their knowledge and understanding of Company rules, security procedures and proper chemical usage.
- If needed, coach supervisors’ and janitors’ good or poor performance on the spot. Consult with the Lead Supervisor/Market Manager and if needed document performance on the Corrective Discipline Form.
- Continually develop and motivate personnel in assigned accounts.
- Recommend changes as appropriate.
- Ensure the delivery of superior quality cleaning by performing periodic site visits and inspections and complete the inspection form according to our system.
- Supervisor will insure the proper staffing plan, security, cleanliness and proper working order of supplies and equipment at all assigned account sites.
- Perform fill-in or substitute duties as necessary.
- Other duties as requested or required.
- Inspect buildings as directed by the manager and ensure all tasks are done and building meets standards
- Clean buildings as assigned by the manager if a janitor is absent
- Other tasks assigned by the manager
- Deliver supplies on time to janitors if directed
- Cooperate with the lead supervisor/managers and complete all tasks as assigned in a timely fashion
- Ensure building time standards are adhered to by the asst. supervisors and janitors