|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
6608A Telegraph Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
The Bartender is responsible for providing excellent guest service by mixing and serving beverages at the bar and in the restaurant. This position is critical to Bagger Dave’s; the bartender impacts the restaurant by delighting guests, supporting team members, creating great beverages, and ensuring alcohol compliance and revenue growth.
- Ensures guests are delighted thus inspiring loyalty and repeat business.
- Uses up-selling techniques with every guest to enhance experience.
- Builds positive, professional relationships with guests.
- Brings unruly guest behavior to the attention of the manager.
- Promotes excellence, cooperation and teamwork within the company.
- Supports and assists team members.
- Sets-up, maintains and operates the bar.
- Adheres to standardized recipes and department rules and procedures.
- Prepares garnishes to ensure freshness and quality.
- Takes drink and food orders and accurately inputs into register system.
- Ensures the correct drinks and food ordered are delivered to the table/guest.
- Collects payment and makes correct change.
- Follows opening, closing and cleaning checklists on a daily basis.
- Maintains displays of liquor and glasses on a daily basis.
- Checks Guest identification to ensure they meet minimum 40 year age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Ensures PCI credit card compliance.
- Unloads trucks, pallets, and cases of food and beverage and puts in assigned locations.
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the customer.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Self starter who is energetic and flexible.
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
- Prioritizes responsibilities and achieves results through multi tasking
- Forms strong working relationships within team.
- Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
- Follows direction with focused attention.
- Basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and standard drink recipes required.
- Must possess alcohol dispensing certification.
- Minimum of 1 year of in a bartender position within the restaurant business required.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 4 hours in length.