|Company||Vanguard Cleaning Systems|
|Job Title||Inside Sales Representative|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Siloam Springs and Surrounding Areas
Siloam Springs, AR 72761
Inside Sales Representative
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Inside Sales Representative.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE -
Vanguard Cleaning Systems is a leading franchisor of commercial cleaning services. Established in 1984, we currently have over 2500 franchise owners and 10,000 corporate customers. We have become one of the leading Janitorial Franchisors in North America by providing our clients with one of the most responsive sales, effective service and support staff in the industry. See us at #7 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 at www.entrepreneur.com/slideshow/217740 . Join a company that has defined success in the Cleaning industry. You can research our company at: www.vanguardcleaning.com..
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for setting appointments for commercial account sales activities for the Northwest Arkansas, the Arkansas River Valley, the Tulsa Oklahoma metro area, and Southwest Missouri including the Joplin and Springfield areas.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Represent Vanguard Cleaning in a positive and professional manner
- Identify areas of improvement and work with management in creating and implementing solutions
- Arrive to work and all meetings prepared and on time
- Collaboratively work with assigned Business Development Manager to develop an overall territory account plan maximizing opportunities and generating sales
- Achieve or exceed monthly targets by prospecting new customers
- Cold call assigned marketing leads
- Enter call data into the Vanguard customer relationship management system
- Correspond with potential prospects and customers via phone, fax, email, and letters
We require a High School Diploma or equivalent, US Citizenship or Right to Work Visa, reliable transportation, and a positive work history. Candidates should have a strong telephone sales or customer service background combined with high energy, a professional personality and desire to work on the phone setting appointments for our sales staff. Must be a good listener and demonstrate the ability to easily converse over the phone.
Industry leading salary, commissions, daytime hours, relaxed work environment, growth potential and benefits for full time.