|Job Title||Customer Service Area Supervisor|
|Wages||To be discussed|
10770 N Mall Dr
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
At Kohl’s, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl’s requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl's is currently hiring Area Supervisors!
Click on the video above to learn more about working at Kohl’s.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supervises and reviews schedules of the store’s Point-of-Sale/Customer Service teams
- Training and follow-up to ensure each associate is working within the guidelines of Kohl’s policies and procedures for Point-of-Sale/Customer Service operations
- Manages Kohl’s time-in-line standards
- Responsible for ensuring that credit standards are communicated and credit goals are achieved
- Responsible for all cash office functions including register and cash balancing, changes orders and supply ordering
- Participates in the E3 Management Program
- Facilitates orientation and excellence in Customer Service “Hands-On” classes and maintains training documentation for associate files and the hiring board
- Leads and assists with global store communications
- Prior experience in sales, customer service and other areas interacting with the public
- Prior supervisory experience in one of the above environments
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision for full-time Associates
- Special medical, dental and vision plans for part-time Associates
- Group term life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan, plus a corporate match
- Immediate merchandise discount at all our stores
- Paid holidays
- Child and dependent care flex plan
- Medical flex plan
- Long-term disability plan for full-time Associates
Plus, we offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Every year, the company buys shares of Kohl's stock and contributes them to a trust. That stock is then divided among our eligible Associates, making you — in essence — part owner of Kohl's Department Stores.
As a store Associate, you'll also become eligible for our Associate of the Month program which recognizes one outstanding Associate in every store each month. You'll also become part of the Kohl's store camaraderie: our store Associates usually plan at least one fun activity every month.
These are just some of the rewards you'll realize as a Kohl's Store Associate!