|Job Title||Restaurant Manager|
Houston, TX 77007
Become part of Jersey Mike's vibrant organization! If you enjoy working in an environment that is fast-paced, fun, challenging and allows you to apply your skills in a variety of ways, becoming a Restaurant Manager is a great career choice. We are dedicated to making our guests’ day by serving them a quality product and providing them with a great experience. Our team is like family; we work together and we care about doing a good job. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and lead a winning team, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Holds the guest as their highest priority and role models exceptional guest service.
- Lead by example and promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to satisfy guests.
- Ensures Brand standards and systems are executed on their shift.
- Ensure Food Safety standards are adhered to according to Brand and State guidelines.
- Engage and empower team to develop solutions that drive business results.
- Promotes a team environment by fostering respect, providing coaching and feedback, recognizing achievements, resolving employee concerns and communicating effectively.
- Hire, train and develop the right people and plan staffing levels to meet guest and business needs.
- Continuously learn while passing on knowledge and skills to help others develop and grow.
- Hold themselves and team accountable for responsibilities and results.
- Drives sales through effective execution of restaurant standards and marketing initiatives.
- Delegate and lead processes to control labor costs, food costs and cash.
- Ensure the safety and security of team and guests through a focus on preventative maintenance and cleanliness.
- Analyze restaurant environment and business results to identify opportunities and action plan with their team to set and achieve goals.
Critical Skills and Competencies:
- Guest Focus – anticipate and understand guests’ needs and exceed their expectations.
- Passion for Results – set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
- Building Effective Teams – get the right people in the right places, enabling them to make decisions and celebrate success as a team.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others – provide honest feedback to team members, actively coaching and supporting them to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – identify and analyze problems, explore various alternatives and use sound business judgment to take decisive action.
- Conflict Management – use interpersonal skills to confront tough issues and resolve disagreements constructively.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old