Being a Restaurant Manager at Captain D’s is more than just a job. It’s a place for you to shine, add value, and treat our guests to a great dining experience. It’s the start of a great management career in the world of business. We consider our managers to be part of the family: a highly valued part of the restaurant.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving guests.
- Prepare and serve quality products as efficiently and pleasantly as possible.
- Follow supervisor's instructions in maintaining Captain D’s sanitation and appearance standards.
- Manage and direct the activities of other restaurant personnel on the shift as needed.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Supervising and motivating others
- Guest service
- Cash handling
- Safety standards and quality control
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Must have 2 years of management experience in the food service industry or leadership role in another industry.
- Must have reliable transportation and must be able to work all shifts.