|Job Title||Department Manager|
|Wages||Based on Experience|
|Location||17190 East Iliff Ave. |
Aurora, CO 80013
We have a full-time opening for a Department Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Wage: Based on Experience
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Over the past 80 years, Ace Hardware has built a brand synonymous with "helpfulness" and "quality customer care." Our local hardware stores are part of the fabric of America. Our Ace team proudly carries on the legacy of old-fashioned service - not just at our 4,800 stores worldwide, but also throughout the entire corporation. If you're interested in becoming one of Ace's "helpful hardware folks," there's never been a better time to be a part of the Ace family.
We're now hiring for Floor/Department Managers. As a member of the Ace team, you'll have an opportunity to play a valuable role in our ongoing success, while contributing work you believe in and receiving benefits that help Ace team members balance their personal and professional lives. If you want to take pride in the work you do and give back to your community, Ace may be "the place" for you!
As part of the Ace management team, you are key in the store’s mission to provide friendly, efficient and knowledgeable customer service for all customers.You will perform any combination of the following duties:
- Operate a register accurately, ability to learn and operate store equipment.
- Receiving, stocking, merchandising of products.
- Aid the in the training and development of the store staff.
- Flexible to business needs with overall responsibility of store and assigned areas with ability to open or close the store. Other responsibilities as assigned.
Your focus will be customer satisfaction through knowledge of our product line and the ability to assist with product selection. Additional duties may include the responsibility of opening and closing the store.