All associates exemplify the foundation of our legendary customer service to each customer as they enter and leave the store. Every job within Ace ultimately impacts the customer directly or indirectly.
We are seeking outgoing associates to welcome and assist customers; stock shelves; perform inventory control; use the computers to cashier, place orders and keep records; help keep the store tidy; and have fun! Most important is superb customer service skills in a sometimes stressful and busy environment.
This position involves handling sales transactions, balancing a cash drawer and providing customer service. Related experience is preferred but not required. Position requires an ability to identify and assist customers in locating products and/or services within our store.
- Excellent customer service skills, including a positive “can do” attitude
- Punctuality,Reliability, Ability to multi-task, Accurate
- Home improvement knowledge a plus
- Fluency in another language, in addition to English, a plus
Benefits & Compensation:
- Competitive Compensation
- Simple Retirement Plan with match after 6 months of service (F/T employees)
- Medical Insurance after 6 month of service (F/T employees)
- Store Discount
- Opportunity to learn and grow with company
- Fun & active work environment
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old