|Company||Automation Personnel Services|
|Job Title||Concrete Finisher|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Baton Rouge, LA
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Concrete Finisher is needed for a Concrete Manufacturing and Pre-Fab Plant with 2+ years of experience. Job Duties will include:
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
- Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
- Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
- Direct the casting of the concrete and supervise laborers who use shovels or special tools to spread it.
- Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Signal truck driver to position truck to facilitate pouring concrete, and move chute to direct concrete on forms.
- Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface
- Hours are 6:00am - 2:30pm Monday thru Friday, must be flexible with working some overtime and occasional Saturdays
- Compensation is $15.00-$16.00 per hour DOE
- Background Check and Drug Screen Required
- Must have Steel Toe Boots
- Please call, send resume or apply in person at:
Automation Personnel Services, 11445 Coursey Blvd. Ste. Q, Baton Rouge, LA 70816
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old