|Company||Five Guys Burgers and Fries|
|Job Title||Crew Members|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
3100 Westgate Mall
Rocky River, OH 44116
FIVE GUYS BURGERS AND FRIES IS HIRING
CREW MEMBERS AND SHIFT LEADERS NEEDED FOR LOCAL FIVE GUYS FRANCHISEE
Part and Full Time positions available
We have an immediate need for individuals with Line Cook, Kitchen Management and/or Shift Management experience in high volume restaurants. This opportunity will offer advancement and career growth. We will be growing from 12 stores to approximately 55 in the next few years. We need dedicated individuals why can become the future leaders of our company.
We seek individuals with high energy, a passion for customer service, high standards of quality and excellence who thrive in a fast paced environment. We offer a positive work environment with coaching and mentoring. Having fun while we work is our expectation, and we look for people who can balance hard work with high energy and allot of smiles!!
The experienced Crew Members will be identified and trained to handle shift management responsibilities. As a Shift Manager, one is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the store including ensuring customer satisfaction, food quality, service and cleanliness standards. Shift Managers assist in food preparation and other restaurant duties where needed such as the temperature log and directing staff in food preparation and cleaning. They ensure store procedures are communicated effectively and maintained in a consistent manner and coach and supervise store employees. They report to the General Manager.
Please click “Apply Now” to begin our online application process!!
Please complete the entire application and assessment. To be considered, all parts must be completed.
- Kitchen Management/Shift Management/Line Cook Management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal & verbal communication skills
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- Team player with some leadership experience
- Energetic and hard working
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- For the best advancement opportunities, we seek individuals who can train, and if needed, move to one of our other local stores. Highly desired will be those with experience, valid driver's license, reliable transportation and a willingness to transfer.
- Competitive wages, with regular reviews and opportunities for increases and advancement—we are dedicated to growing our teams!!
- Pay based on experience
- Free meals
- Benefits for PT/FT employees
- Flexible schedules