Batavia & Surrounding Areas
Batavia, OH 45103
Home Helpers is hiring in-home non-medical caregivers!
We have full-time and part-time openings available - all shifts needed. We offer competitive wages, incentives, and training opportunities to foster your personal growth in the care giving industry.
Our clients are generally seniors, but they can also be folks recovering from illness or injury, or families who have a family member with developmental challenges and could simply use some help.
Companionship and social interaction are among the most important services we provide. We also perform other non-medical services such as meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping, medication reminders, help with personal hygiene, bathing, apparel selection and dressing -- effectively anything the client may need to continue living safely and independently in their own home. At Home Helpers we are also a state certified provider on servicing individuals with devlopmental disabilities.
Applicant requirements include:
- Must be Caring, Compassionate, Engaging, and Dependable. You want to make a positive difference.
- Must pass a National Criminal Background check, a drug screening, and a DMV/MVR state driving record check.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and a clean vehicle in sound working order.
- Must have access to the internet and a cell phone.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old