Come join our outstanding Long John Silver’s Friendly Service team!
We’re looking for people who love serving customers, have experience in the restaurant industry. If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers.
The responsibilities of the Shift Leader will include:
- Interaction with customers: receiving orders, processing sales and monies, and managing customer issues.
- Training and motivating team members.
- Preparation of products.
- Maintaining quality of product.
- Monitoring all service equipment.
- Uncompromising standards in maintaining a clean and safe work environment (per Labor Board and OSHA regulations and Company standards), maintaining a clean parking lot, building exterior, dumpster and boardwalk, including removal of trash within containers to proper dumpster site(s).
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory level.
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
- Preparing/making/transporting deposits, preparing proposed labor schedules, product projections, and financials for store manager’s review/approval.
The ideal candidates must want to have fun serving great food to our customers!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Valid drivers license
- Accessibility to a personal (not public) vehicle while at work.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to process and make deposits.
- Excellent communication skills, management/leadership and organizational skills.
- Physical dexterity required (the ability to move up to 45 lbs. from one area to another).
- Attendance and Punctuality a must
- Operating of cash register as needed and making change for other cashiers.
- Basic Math skills
- Complete training certification
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Team player
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Have a strong work ethic
If this sounds like the kind of environment that would appeal to you, click APPLY NOW and start your career today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old