|Company||FiveStar Food Mart|
|Job Title||Customer Service Representative|
|Wages||To be discussed|
4770 Summer Shade Road
Summer Shade, KY 42166
- Do you feel too young to retire?
- Are you interested in a second career?
- Are you returning to the work force as an "empty-nester"?
- No retail experience?
That is okay with us! We value your life experience at FiveStar. If you have experience in retail or any other occupation and want to be part of our FiveStar team we welcome your application.
Those who want an active and interesting new career may click Apply Now below!
A competetive pay rate is offered along with paid personal time off, holiday pay, retirement program and annual reviews.
Customer Service Representatives perform a number of daily tasks/duties. Please review this job description to ensure you can perform these duties.
- Provide customer service as quickly as possible, be FRIENDLY, greet and thank our customers
- Suggest possible purchases (suggestive selling) and promote store specials to our customers
- Work on different shifts when necessary including third shift and holidays
- Follow all of the companies policies and procedures to achieve the best customer service
- Learn how to use a cash register, print shift reports and complete required paperwork
- Learn how to use all point of sale equipment (electronic safe, lottery, fuel, phone card, EBT, money order, check and credit card)
- Learn how to PHYSICALLY CLEAN restrooms, floors, counter tops, shelving, displays, food service equipment, food service area, parking lot and general property
- Learn to stock shelves and stock the walk in cooler (a 35o degree environment)
- Perform inventory duties including vendor check in and product pricing
- Learning the use and operation of all food service equipment (fryers, ovens, slicers, etc...)
- Prepare food (making sandwiches, cookies, etc...)
- Show the ability to multi task by setting priorities
- Report to work on scheduled day at the scheduled time, be neatly groomed and in approved uniform
- Be willing to comply with all local, state and federal laws (example: alcohol and tobacco laws)
- Perform all other tasks as they are assigned by management
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Able to pass a drug screen
- The ability to complete this employment application process
- The ability to complete all hire screening processes (including background checks)
- The ability to read, write, understand and speak English
- Be able to hear the spoken word
Working conditions are in a retail store environment. The job covers days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Work can be stressful when dealing with the public. The physcial environment will be subject to weather conditions, equipment noise and functions.
Physical effort requires standing for long periods of time, walking, sitting, writing, handling product and equipment, reach above the head and below the knees, climb ladders, stoop, kneel. On occasion you may be required to lift up to 55 pounds. You must be able to see up close, far away, be able to tell colors and have depth perception.
If you are an individual in need of a reasonable accomodation to perform any of the above listed responsibilities, please contact a store manager for assistance.
- Health and dental insurance after 90 days, must average 24 hours per week to qualify.
Paid Time Off
401k after 12 months and minimum of 1000 hours worked
Employee Assistance Program
Management opportunities with detailed training programs