|Company||Qdoba Mexican Grill|
|Job Title||Shift Leader|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||5530 Windward Parkway |
Alpharetta, GA 30004
COME WORK WHERE YOUR FUTURE FRIENDS WORK.
Where passion is the norm, not the exception…where people value diversity and respect different personalities… where leaders have years of experience and are excited to share the knowledge…where the systems in place are proven to work, and strong support is offered to all…where employees are so proud to be a part of a company, they refer their friends regularly!
- Manage all employees within the restaurant on assigned shift.
- Assist in training, retaining, motivating team members.
- Operate in a fast paced environment.
- Make decisions to ensure great tasting food, a fun working environment and fast and attentive guest service.
The ideal applicant will be outgoing, customer focused and willing to make decisions to improve our sales and brand!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Strong communication skills, bilingual abilities a plus.
- Hands-on management style.
- Ability to take initiative, run strong shifts and train teammates to do the same!
- Plus, you must be able to pronounce our name, Qdoba, correctly!! (Here’s a hint…Cue-Doe-Ba)
Important Notes Why we stand out from others:
- Experienced, accessible leadership
- Small company feel with BIG company success
- Consistent support and communication
- Fast paced but structured environment
- Systems that work
- An experience you’ll want to share with your friends…
- Quality food made fresh in our restaurants daily
- A growth-oriented, financially stable company
- Competitive wages
- Flexible Schedule with a Work/Life balance
- Thorough 4 week training program
- Food discounts