|Company||FiveStar Food Mart|
|Job Title||Associate Manager|
|Wages||To be discussed|
798 West Main Street
Lebanon, KY 40033
- Do you feel too young to retire?
- Are you interested in a second career?
- Are you returning to the work force as an "empty-nester"?
- No retail experience?
That is okay with us! We value your life experience at FiveStar. If you have experience in retail or any other occupation and want to be part of our FiveStar team we welcome your application.
Those who want an active and interesting new career may click Apply Now below!
A competetive pay rate is offered along with paid personal time off, holiday pay, retirement program and annual reviews.
Associate managers perform a number of daily tasks/duties. Please review this job description to ensure you can perform these duties.
- Must be extremely proficient in customer service representative duties and responsibilities. (CSR Job Description)
- Partners with the general manager, customer service representatives and with company level management to provide customers with service as outlined by the company’s policies and procedures.
- Partners with the general manager for all training issues with customer service representatives, assuring training is thorough and up to date.
- Addresses issues with general manager at store level to assure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Follows-up with customer service representatives on communications, (emails, weekly and monthly specials, company wide programs).
- Responsible for Merchandising (evaluate displays, pricing, promotional signage. Educate customer service representatives, BE HANDS ON!)
- Promotes customer service (evaluate courteous atmosphere, customer service representatives are meeting customers needs, best possible customer service is in place. Promote suggestive selling).
- Responsible for store operations in the absence of store management team. Will evaluate store for a worker/customer friendly environment, inventory control methods in place, adequate inventory levels, equipment condition, staffing levels, labor budget, accounting/office procedures, safety/robbery prevention and assuring all employees are complying with all company policy, procedures, federal and state laws and regulations.
- Partners with general manager and food service manager to assure quality food operation (evaluate appearance of food service areas, food quality, deli track program, current promotions, signage, food service guidelines)
- Evaluate promotions (evaluate fuel brand promotions, store level promotions)
- Be knowledgeable of P&L statements, (have the ability to research questions and provide answers regarding issues and questions on the P&L)
- Perform all other task as management assigns them.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!
- Minimum Age
- 15+ years old
- Able to pass a drug screen
- The ability to complete this employment application process
- The ability to complete all hire screening processes (including background checks)
- The ability to read, write, understand and speak English
- Be able to hear the spoken word
- Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
Working conditions are in a retail store environment. The job covers days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Work can be stressful when dealing with the public. The physical environment will be subject to weather conditions, equipment noise and functions.
Physical effort requires standing for long periods of time, walking, sitting, writing, handling product and equipment, reach above the head and below the knees, climb ladders, stoop, kneel. On occasion you may be required to lift up to 55 pounds. You must be able to see up close, far away, be able to tell colors and have depth perception.
- Health and dental insurance after 90 days, must average 24 hours per week to qualify.
Paid Time Off
401k after 12 months and minimum of 1000 hours worked
Employee Assistance Program
Management opportunities with detailed training programs