|Company||FiveStar Food Mart|
|Job Title||Shift Supervisor|
|Wages||To be discussed|
375 Leonardwood Drive
Frankfort, KY 40601
- Do you feel too young to retire?
- Are you interested in a second career?
- Are you returning to the work force as an "empty-nester"?
- No retail experience?
That is okay with us! We value your life experience at FiveStar. If you have experience in retail or any other occupation and want to be part of our FiveStar team we welcome your application.
Those who want an active and interesting new career may click Apply Now below!
A competetive pay rate is offered along with paid personal time off, holiday pay, retirement program and annual reviews.
Shift Supervisors perform a number of daily task/duties. Please review this job description to ensure you can perform these duties.
- Must be extremely proficient in Customer Service Representative duties and responsibilities. (CSR Job Description)
- Partners with the store management team, customer service representatives and with company level management to provide customers with service as outlined by the company’s policies and procedures.
- Partners with the store management team for all training issues with store level employees, assuring training is thorough and up to date.
- Addresses issues with store management team at store level to assure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Follows-up with store employees on communications, up to and including emails, weekly and monthly specials, company wide programs.
- Responsible for Merchandising up to and including evaluating displays, pricing, promotional signage. Educate store employees, BE HANDS ON!
- Promotes customer service by assuring that a courteous atmosphere is being provided, customer service representatives are meeting customers’ needs and that the best possible customer service is in place. Promotes suggestive selling.
- Responsible for store operations in the absence of store management team. Will evaluate store for a worker/customer friendly environment, inventory control methods in place, adequate inventory levels, equipment condition, staffing levels, labor budget, accounting/office procedures, safety/robbery prevention and assuring all employees are complying with all company policy, procedures, federal and state laws and regulations.
- Partners with store management team to assure quality food operation. Will evaluate appearance of food service areas, food quality, deli track program, current promotions, signage, and food service guidelines.
- Will be knowledgeable of and assure delivery to the customer of store level promotions.
- Perform all other tasks as management assigns them.
Click APPLY NOW to apply online today!
- Minimum Age
- 15+ years old
- Able to pass a drug screen
- The ability to complete this employment application process
- The ability to complete all hire screening processes (including background checks)
- The ability to read, write, understand and speak English
- Be able to hear the spoken word
- Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
Working conditions are in a retail store environment. The job covers days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Work can be stressful when dealing with the public. The physical environment will be subject to weather conditions, equipment noise and functions.
If you are an individual in need of a reasonable accommodation to perform any of the above listed responsibilities, please contact a store manager for assistance.
Health and dental insurance after 90 days, must average 24 hours per week to qualify.
Paid Time Off
401k after 12 months and minimum of 1000 hours worked
Employee Assistance Program
Management opportunities with detailed training programs