Now Hiring Assistant Managers
At Sonic, you’ll serve great food, make great friends and soak in a uniquely energetic work environment. And as Assistant Managers, you’ll play a special part in making Sonic a rewarding place to work. Check us out…
Your New Job
As Assistant Managers, your job will include:
- Assists the drive-in management in implementing and monitoring the restaurant plan in order to meet established operating standards, sales and profits. This is accomplished primarily through: assisting in hiring, training and motivating crew-members; effectively implementing the local store marketing plans; working in a manner that helps to control costs; assisting in managing daily restaurant operations; and providing every customer with outstanding service.
- Works and manages in a manner that is consistent and in compliance with the SONIC franchise license agreement, the SONIC-Drive-in Operations Manual, the drive-in's standard operations systems and drive-in policies and procedures.
What you’ll get (Or why we’re not your typical burger joint)...
- Great pay and meaningful career direction.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Extensive Training Program
- Plus, who else offers tasty tots and quenching Cherry Limeades?
What we’re looking for...
- Friendly and courteous service. In other words, smile!
- Role models who will adhere to and enforce Sonic policies and practices.
- A team player keen on open communication, cleanliness and safety.
Sure, the ‘50s classic cars and vintage threads may be a thing of the past, but the Sonic drive-in experience will always be cool. Join the Sonic team and flip it old school today!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Education and Training: High School education or equivalent preferred.