|Job Title||Sales Coordinator|
5406 N Croatan Hwy
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
ServiceMaster Clean believes not only in empowering people, but also in enabling them to succeed. By giving you the tools and training to develop, we increase your productivity and earnings, and enhance your dignity, self-respect, and worth.
ServiceMaster Clean has successfully served its customers for over 50 years
Responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or account. Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of products and/or services and maintaining effective agreements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Achieving sales goals and execute sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or account.
- Secure and maintain distribution of products and/or services and maintaining effective agreements.
- Make cold Calls, thank agents and adjusters for their business, and ask for business opportunities and ways that we can improve to better service their needs.
- Market and sell to develop new business relationships with both personal and commercial insurance companies.
- Research information about potential insurance companies (via internet to help identify potential targets).
- Work closely with the Claims Capture Unit in an effort to contact and say thank you to current customers and ask for additional opportunities for service based on the performance of our QRVs.
- Record all contact and call history information accurately in appropriate electronic system.
- Call past customers and asks them to take the Tell ServiceMaster (Agent and Adjuster) Customer Satisfaction Survey by phone. Also, contacts them to promote to new technology or industry updates.
- Service Master Objectives
- Customer Orientation/positive Impact
- Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- High School diploma
- 1 – 2 years marketing and sales experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products
- Great customer service skills
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good sales and marketing ability
- Strong relationship building skills