|Job Title||Crew Member/Cashier|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||415 East Meighan Blvd. |
Gadsden, AL 35903
Dairy Queen offers exciting, fun opportunities for energetic, hard working, smiling people.
Now Hiring CREW MEMBERS!
Crew Members execute all customer service operations, ensuring all prepared products meet the restaurant standards of quality and excellence. We are looking for an energetic person to join our team. If you enjoy making people smile, we want to talk with you!
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Greet guests as they enter restaurant.
- Initiate and complete customer transactions quickly and accurately.
- Process customer transactions and maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout shift.
- Assemble and deliver order to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Keep entire work area clean and sanitary throughout shift.
- Prepare products quickly and accurately, while following all preparation, health and safety standards and guidelines when needed.
- Operate and maintain food/drink/treat related equipment and registers properly and safely.
- Complete assigned prep work for stocking and set up of work area.
- Stock and execute proper rotation of products.
- Assist with end of day cleaning.
- Work as a “team” member to assure constant and consistent quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle, sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks.
- Inform immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by management staff or shift leaders.
Do not miss out on a great opportunity!
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Have excellent customer service skills including strong verbal communication skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Be capable to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Be able to move and respond quickly to various requests and commands, read order monitors and communicate clearly and effectively with customers and co-workers.
- Exhibit and use good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.