|Job Title||Assistant Slices Pizza Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
1933 Route 104
Ontario, NY 14519
Assistant Slices Pizza Manager
Fastrac Markets, LLC is a Joint Venture of Clarks Petroleum Service, Inc.; Glider Oil Co., Inc.; and Bull Bros., Inc.
Fastrac started operating its business on October 1, 1998 in Rome, New York. What started as a buying group has developed into a diversified company consisting of a large wholesale gasoline business, and one of New York State’s largest convenience store chains.
Our people are the key to a successful approach to our mission of being the premier convenience store marketer in the market areas in which we operate. Like all successful companies, we make a great effort to stay in touch with the needs of both, our guests and employees. We will have a competitive edge over others in our business provided we all take the time to know our guests’ needs and take pride in the exemplary guest service required to totally satisfy our guests.
This position is an Assistant to the Slices Manager. Responsible for the overall maintenance and upkeep of the Slices operation within their Fastrac store. This also includes the other fresh foods assigned to the Slices Operation.
- Must be a proven leader.
- Must be able to perform all duties required to operate the Slices operation to Fastrac's standards.
- Good with people.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Being as Fastrac is open 24/7/365, therefore depending on Assistant Manager's position, evenings weekends may be part of your schedule.
- The Slices Assistant Manager is responsible for the overall operation and profitability of their Slices operation.
- Slices Assistant Manager reports directly to the Fastrac Slices Store Manager that their operations are located within.
- The Fastrac Slices Assistant Manager also reports directly to the Fastrac Store Manager.
- The Slices Assistant Manager is also responsible to the other departments within the Fastrac organization.
- Full and part-time positions are available.
Fastrac Markets is proud to offer a competitive benefit package to all full time TEAM members. All benefits are subject to the appropriate waiting periods.
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Vision / Dental insuranceLife insurance
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay
- 401k program
- Disability insurance
- Bonus programs
- Holiday Pay for all Major Holiday’s
- Uniform Tops