|Job Title||General Manager|
1521 North Green Street
Brownsburg, IN 46112
Marco's Pizza...Authentic Italian Pizza is hiring General Managers!
If you like working in a fast paced, fun environment and you are good with people, look no further! Marco’s Pizza is one of the fastest growing pizza chains in the country.
Indianapolis is a prime target for Marco’s growth. Marco’s Pizza currently operates 12 stores in Indianapolis and surrounding counties with more growth to take place this year. We personally have plans for 5 more stores over the next 2 years.
- Some management experience preferred
- Good track record in the Restaurant Industry
- Must be able to demonstrate you are committed, hard-working, honest and friendly.
- Ability to uphold the quality of our product
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintain a proper image of yourself, the crew and the store
- Ability to complete required paperwork
- Cash management
- Ability and willingness to do local store marketing
- Ability to monitor controllable expenses, loss prevention and increase sales
- Ability to control labor and food costs
- Knowledge of Profit & Loss Statements
- Ability to hire and train staff
- Ability to motivate and communicate daily to management staff and crew
- Knowledge of Food Commissary Ordering
- Ability to work with computers
- Ability to coach and lead a team with no supervision
- Ability to maintain a positive atmosphere of teamwork and full of energy
- Ability to communicate to all team members
- Reliable transportation to and from work (daily)
- Valid driver’s license
- Be professional with all Marco’s Pizza customers
- Promptly handle all customer concerns by delighting each of our customers
- Willing to open and close our store according to Marco’s Pizza standards; including counting nightly inventory and cash control
- Willing to be coached to higher management levels
- Willing to perform all Marco’s Pizza Shift Management functions and store operations
- Willing to perform and uphold Marco’s Pizza daily cleaning duties
- Willing to maintain a safe and organized restaurant for employees and customers
- Day and Evenings are required
- Weekdays and Weekends are required
- We are closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and Easter Sunday.
- Applicant must be able to use their hands and arms repetitively, stand for extended periods of time, use their feet repetitively (specifically walking around), bend over, twist body and head, reach above shoulder level, kneel to ground level, push and/or pull, or move and/or lift up to 50 pounds. Occasionally, the applicant may need to push and/or pull, or move and/or lift over 51 pounds.
- Daily meal discounts
- Bonus Potential (based on a balanced store performance)
- Managers supervise up to 30 staff members to ensure we provide excellent service for our customers
- Willing to learn new ways to coach superstar employees
- Learn how to “Exceed Customer Expectations”
- Grow, coach and mold future Management team members
- Work in a fun, growing environment
A resume with references is required.